ACCELGUARD® DSA (Dynamic Strength Accelerator) is a non-chloride, water-reducing, heat activated accelerator for concrete specifically designed to address the fast-track construction needs of the concrete industry. At cooler temperatures, conventional accelerators reduce initial setting times. ACCELGUARD® DSA will not accelerate initial setting characteristics but will achieve high early strengths. ACCELGUARD® DSA is particularly effective where heat is present while curing, allowing earlier stripping of forms or restoring the serviceability of concrete repairs.
- Increases early strength development without sacrificing workability
- Reduces water demand
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation
- Replaces steam curing
- Quicker form turn-around
- The use of non-chloride admixtures will not promote corrosion of steel reinforcement of forms
- Ready mix concrete
- Hot weather concreting
- Cold weather concreting
- Concrete repair
- Fast track construction
- Complies with ASTM C 494, Type C and E
- Complies with AASHTO M 194
ACCELGUARD DSA is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.