Accelguard® AcN 200
ACCELGUARD AcN 200 is a specially formulated blend of set accelerating and strength enhancing components, designed for cold weather applications.
- Reduces initial set 1 to 4 hours depending on concrete temperatures
- Improves workability and provides denser concrete
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation
- Improves compressive strength development at early ages
- Decreases overtime allowing earlier finishing
- Eliminates the need for Type III cement
- Cold weather concreting
- Structural and plain concrete
- Wetcast/precast concrete products
- Complies with ASTM C 494, Type C and E admixture specifications.
- Complies with AASHTO M 194.
- ACI 201, Guide for Durable Concrete and ACI 302 Guide for Concrete Floor and Slab Construction prohibit the use of chlorides in many types of concrete. ACCELGUARD AcN 200 may be used in these types of concrete such as, floors over prestressed concrete or galvanized decking, floors containing two kinds of embedded metal, reinforced concrete in moist environments and/or exposed to chloride de-icing salts.
ACCELGUARD AcN 200 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.