ACCELGUARD® STANDARD is a chloride based, multi-purpose concrete admixture designed to accelerate the normal setting time of concrete. ACCELGUARD® STANDARD improves the plastic and hardened properties of concrete such as workability, compressive and flexural strengths, and freeze-thaw resistance. ACCELGUARD® STANDARD densifies concrete and reduces its permeability. ACCELGUARD STANDARD is compatible with water reducing agents and air-entraining agents but should be added separately to the concrete mix.
- Reduces initial set time
- Cuts construction costs-no cold weather delays
- Densifies concrete
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation
- General purpose ready-mixed concrete
- Miscellaneous precast concrete
- Manufactured concrete products
- Fully complies with ASTM C 494, Type C
- Fully complies with AASHTO M 194
- HUD Minimum Property Standards 4901.1 Section 503.2
- New York Board of Standards and Appeals Calendar No. 714-72SM
ACCELGUARD STANDARD is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.