EUCON X15 is an aqueous solution of lignosulfonate salt specially formulated for use in portland cement concrete containing pozzolans. Eucon X15 provides a superior finishing surface, maintains neutral set and reduces water from 8 - 15%.
- Produces concrete with lower water:cement ratio allowing for increased strength
- Increased concrete strength lowers the potential for cracks
- Lower water:cement ratio allows for lower cement content, saving the producer money
- Increases concrete workibility allowing for easier concrete placement
- Produces concrete that is easier to fi nish which lowers labor costs
- Flatwork concrete
- Architectural concrete
- General purpose ready mixed concrete
- Concrete containing fly ash and other pozzolans
EUCON X15 meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- ASTM C 494, Type A and Type F
- AASHTO M 194
EUCON X15 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.