EUCON FOR-CAST SD
EUCON FOR-CAST SD swipe producing and densifying admixture was formulated to improve the manufacturing efficiency, consistency, and visual appeal of machine-made (dry-cast) concrete products. Its select blend of wetting agents and polycarboxylate dispersants enhance the concrete’s response to applied energy, add cement and pigment efficiency, and refine the texture of formed concrete surfaces. Further synergies are realized when EUCON FOR-CAST SD is used with HYDRAPEL series admixtures to produce decorative products of the highest integrity.
- Improves production cycle times
- Sharpens edge and corner definition
- Maximizes density, ultimate strength
- Enhances freeze-thaw durability
- Reduces wear of molds and profilers
- Concrete block and brick
- Concrete pavers, patio products
- Segmental retaining wall units
- Dry-cast concrete pipe
- Extruded hollow core slabs
- Concrete roofing tile
EUCON FOR-CAST SD is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.