EUCON FOR-CAST S
EUCON FOR-CAST S swipe-producing, plasticizing admixture was formulated to improve the manufacturing efficiency, consistency, and visual appeal of machine-made (dry-cast) concrete products. Its select blend of wetting agents adds mix flowability, cement efficiency, and cost effectively modifies the texture of formed concrete surfaces. EUCON FOR-CAST S also improves edge and corner definition, and reduces the potential for chipping.
- Improves production cycle times
- Sharpens edge and corner definition
- Economically modifies surface texture
- Enhances freeze-thaw durability
- Reduces wear of molds and profilers
- Concrete block and brick
- Concrete pavers, patio products
- Segmental retaining wall units
- Dry-cast concrete pipe
- Extruded hollow core slabs
- Concrete roofing tile
EUCON FOR-CAST S is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.