Accelguard® 80 Mortar
ACCELGUARD® 80 is an accelerating, water-reducing admixture for mortar that does not contain calcium chloride or added chloride ions.
- Accelerates mortar set time in cold weather
- Aids in protecting masonry mortar in cold weather
- Reduces job delays during cold weather
- Increases strengths at all ages
- Improves workability
- Completely non-corrosive with steel embedments
- Cold weather masonry work
- Brick laying
- Block and structural clay tile
- ACCELGUARD 80 is formulated to comply with ASTM C 494, Type E, and consequently it may be used incement mortars to improve their properties.
- In compliance with ASTM C 494, Type E requirements, this product offers a minimum of 5% water reductionwhich will increase one day strength a minimum of 125% over plain and will quicken the setting time a minimumof 1 hour but no more than 3 hours and 30 minutes.
ACCELGUARD 80 is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) palsi and 6/1 gal (3.8 L) units per case.