EUCON PAVERTITE is a ready to use liquid admixture designed to lower absorption in pavers, roofing tiles and segmental retaining wall systems. Colors remain robust, providing beauty while adding service life and durability through reduced absorption. EUCON PAVERTITE can also reduce secondary efflorescence resulting in improved color integrity.
- Reduced absorption to meet performance criteria
- Efflorescence control improves color/retention
- Higher density for maximized service life
- Concrete pavers, slabs
- Extruded concrete roofing tile
- Segmental retaining wall units
EUCON PAVERTITE is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.