EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.5
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.5 is a multi-functional, high-performance admixture developed for concrete masonry and other applications. This highly efficient, silicone polymer-based product contributes tangible, value-added benefits throughout its dosage range, and is an approved component of the BLOCKTITE SYSTEM. EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.5 quickly disperses and chemically bonds to the concrete upon curing, thus ensuring long-lasting protection from water intrusion and related degradation. It can be used alone or in combination with a variety of other Eucon admixtures to enhance or modify concrete properties.
- Superior water repellency protects masonry from weather related damage
- Reduced absorption enhances durability, efflorescence control & color retention
- Markedly improved material flow/distribution maximizes density, strength, & product consistency
- Uniquely increases water tolerance, cement efficiency, production rate, & color vibrancy
- Inhibits growth of mold and mildew by virtue of slower wetting and quicker drying of concrete products
- Pavers and patio products
- Segmental retaining wall units
- Concrete block and brick
- Stone veneer and other precast products
- Concrete roof tiles
- Cast stone
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.5/BLOCKTITE MORTAR ADMIXTURE achieves excellent results when tested in accordance with ASTM E 514, “Standard Test Method for Water Penetration and Leakage Through Masonry”.
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.5 is available in 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.