Plastol Ultra 109
Plastol Ultra 109 high-range water-reducing and superplasticizing admixture is formulated using advanced polycarboxylate technology, specifically engineered for concrete to provide maximum water reduction, slump flow, and improved finishing characteristcis while maintaining consistent air contents from initial batching to final placement. In addition, Plastol Ultra 109 provides high compressive strengths, flexural strength, and excellent setting characteristics. Plastol Ultra 109 can be used to reduce the total cement content and used in combination with supplementary cementitious materials. Plastol Ultra 109 does not contain added chlorides or chemicals known to promote the corrosion of steel.
- Superior slump gain
- Consistent control of air content
- Improved cement hydration
- Low dosage
- Higher early and ultimate strengths
- Lowers number of rejected concrete loads
- Quicker stripping times
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- Improved finishability
- Precast/pre-stressed concrete
- Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC)
- High slump, flowable concrete
- Low water to cement ratio concrete
- High early strength concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Flatwork and mass concrete
- Pervious concrete
Plastol Ultra 109 admixture meets the requirements of ASTM C494/C494M and AASHTO M-194 as Type A & F admixtures.
Plastol Ultra 109 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.